ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By lovehaters
#303954 Ok I got new battery In my 92 honda civic and. At first I got in and tryed starting it after putting the new battery in it and it would not start it tryed and the dash light would not come on by before I put the new one it everything worked good now its run but if u just touch the fuse box it will cut off and when u put key in and trun the car on the dash lights r working without reining them on help [/u][/list]
By teal_dx
Ok I got new battery In my 92 honda civic and. At first I got in and tryed starting it after putting the new battery in it and it would not start it tryed and the dash light would not come on by before I put the new one it everything worked good now its run but if u just touch the fuse box it will cut off and when u put key in and trun the car on the dash lights r working without reining them on help [/u][/list]

That was painful to read...
If the old battery worked, why did you put a new one in?
By lovehaters
#303960 The old battey was shot I put new one in now it doing all kind shit
By lovehaters
#303970 When I put the new one in all light would not come on like check engine or battery but now its when u trun the car on dash lights come on with ever truning them on
By lovehaters
#303976 Ill post video in morning if that will help
By lovehaters
#304015 All wires r good just when I took the old battery out and put new one in it all started
By suspendedHatch
#304071 You said when you touch the fuse box it cuts off. Your old battery was probably good. You just have a bad connection at the fuse box. There are two power wires on the fuse box with the little screws, one is the alternator and one for the starter / battery. Most likely the starter connection at the fuse box is loose.
By lovehaters
#304096 Ok Thanxs ill look at I took it to get tested and it was shot they said
By lovehaters
#304220 Ok there is a wire under the dash into the fuse box's that is the ignition switch that when u move it just lil it kills the car and I still don't know y my dash lights come on when I just trun key on