ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By dawg316
#303382 hey guys, just attempted to convert my ecu by following the write up here. removed the 2 resistors and put in the jumper wire. isntalled and also tryed to delete my code ( pulled 7.5 backup fuse for 30 mins)

but im still getting my code 19 for my auto. how do i get rid of the code withought buying a new ecu.

when i desolderderd the resistors and installed my jumper i checked for resistance at my 2 points. the desolderd and removed resistor had no resistance at both 2 points on the circuit board. and my jumper wire showed resistance meaning my 2 points where making good contact.

any help ?
By dawg316
#303408 il give it a try today. car works fine still. you would think with 2 resistors missing and ecu still searching for a AT signal it wouldnt run but shit still drives fine. idles like a bitch recently tho. surgeing hard between 800-2000 rpm :(
By dawg316
#303415 gave it a shot and no luck :( guess il buy a new ecu and then my code should go away. got a realy bad idle though. re cleaned my FITCV today and it got worse ( could be all the brake clean in the TB still) also re bled coolant. gonna get a new ECU and see where it takes me.