ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By HungRealLow21
#300938 hey guys so i got me a new for door but its a damn dx!!!! :x :x :x why honda why???!!! so i found all doors from a lx one for dirt cheap so imma switch em over but i need help???? i know im going to need a window regulator and a lock regulator anything else??? and were in the car are these located??? well by the time im done ill prolly invest some time into making a DIY for a sedan and well go from there!!! thank everyone for your input!!
By EJ1_MK
#300964 Is this on a coupe, 4 dr or hatch? and if you wait a day or so I will post up pics on here of where all that stuff is located. Oh and you can take the power stuff and put into a DX door. My friend is doing that with my internals in his dx. So hes taking all my wiring and door stuff besides the door itself and putting it into his dx doors.

The biggest things is to get the EX or SI door harnesses they are quite a pain to get out you will need two people if you can one on the outside and one with their hand in the door. but its not hard to do. I am pulling all my stuff out this weekend and will take pictures of it all as I go so you can have a clear Idea of what and how.