ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By eg-guy
#300024 Long story short. --I had a four wheel alignment done. The tech realigned my steering wheel, from the lower connection as it was a bit off. Next day my srs light came on and my horn doesn't work.--

All i know is he unplugged the airbag connection in the steering wheel(didn't plug it back in, i did the next day) and didn't use the little red safety plug. The ignition was left in the on position the entire time by the tech. I took it back and another tech looked at it and couldn't find the problem. He also didn't pull the steering wheel. I was told to go the Honda Stealership so that's where it sits as of now. I took it at 8am the service dept. called 20 minutes ago saying they have not diagnosed the problem yet, also said my abs light was on. I informed the guy that there's no abs on my car.

This shouldn't really be hard to diagnose by a Professional Tech, right? Pull the steering wheel check the connections and go from there is what I think and have told them twice already.

My inspection goes dead the end of this month, and I've got alot on my plate at the moment. Please help.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#300027 You can always reset the airbag light your self all you need is a paper clip :)
By TrailerTrash
#300097 sounds like the guy just tried to line your steering wheel up by taking it off,turning it, and putting it back on but in the process he dicked your airbag stuff up :thumbdown:
By eg-guy
#300166 Everything is good now. The shop tried to dick me around today but i finally got them to pay for the bill at the honda dealership.

The clock spring/reel assy cable(thats what my invoice says) in the wheel got messed up. The alignment only costed me $75. But from their mistake it costed $375.42 for the part and $283.00 in labor. Tatal cost of $677.19 after taxes. That was one expensive alignment. Ouchh.

I won't be going back there, but at least they made everything right.

Here's a pic of the bad part.
By DontHateonEG8
#300272 dang if only I saw this thread earlier. I have the clock spring for the steering wheel and I would have sold it for dirt cheap.

and go to the alignment place and tell me to pay for this repair - all their fault. should cover the shit :x