ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By -paul
#291261 I've tried google but cannot seem to obtain an accurate answer. I'm not really clued up on the ECU/Mapping side of things. My B18C was mapped on Chrome? Is Chrome the type of tune? What ECU would I have, or is there a way for me to find that out ?

Thanks in advance ! :D
By JUICE
#291273 most likely you have a random Vtec OBD1 ECU that's been chipped (literally a little chip added inside the ECU) that's running the program Crome, to make your B18C run corretctly.

is it running good? when your car gets tuned on Crome, eCtune, etc. the tuner literally burns the settings from their computer onto the chip that is then put into your ECU at the end of your session

oh and on the side of the ECU it should have something like "P06" "P08" "P28" something of that nature which will tell you what it actually is.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#291281 To add on to OP question, where do you get the cable to connect it? and how do you datalog on these cars? or is that not possible?

On my other car, I would plug a cable into my OBD2 port and I had dataloggin features with a program.

Is this possible? if so where can I get a cable and find the program?
By teal_dx
#291293 I had an ecu chipped with crome and when I took the cover off there was a little 4 pin connector inside- I think it was 4 pin -been a while since I've touched it. My s300 p28 has a USB port cut into the side of the ecu.