ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By ej0470114
#289234 ok so I looked it up for 2 days straight and I can't find a straight answer so here goes ......... Haven't posted or been on this site for a while been busy but everything I have been able to do to my cars is all thanks to THIS site ....... any way I have 2 eg's one rice one not well the one not had a d15b non vtec giving some issues so I just decided to sell the ricy one as a shell and take the SOHC ZC from that and swap it into the other one ........ well my ZC' speedometer never worked and I checked everything and came with the concussion it's the engine harness my question is can I use the non vtec harness on my ZC and just wire up vtec on my own?...... also I kinda messed up and forgot to switch ecu so now when I hit a bump hard enought the #15 fuse keeps blowing out ..... Wtf. To that........
By ej0470114
#289244 Yes to both and the non vtec speedo worked fine so that's y I figured it's the harness also im still using the same tranny I just swapped engine blocks not trannys
By ej0470114
#289360 now fuel pump won't prime relay still clicks but engine light dosent come on and have to push start ...... lights pulsate and radio shuts off like the car is off ......... so I'm just gonns try it maybe tonight or tomorrow I'm gonna use the engine harness off the non vtec and wire the vtec seperatly unless some says other wise ..... just afraid maybe file pump went out cuz of this also the pulsating accessorys I could burn something out