ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By JohnAWESOME
#285794 So I have had many speedo issues just got a new one with only one issue when I start the car it moves up to about 11mph so it is alway 11mph faster than I am going. If there is no way to adjust it that is fine but just wondering if there is a quick fix
By dbrooks
#285796 I really don't think you can adjust it. It would probably just be easier to buy a new one. It would more in likely be a lot less hassle to do that. It could be your speed sensor though.
By Flatland_EG
#285802 Easier said than done, especially if it's OEM. I had to buy all new gauges when I tried this with my Accord. :oops: :)
By TrailerTrash
elrompetoto wrote:It's easy real easy use a fork and just pry it up slowly

this. be very careful and dont force it!
By Flatland_EG
#285831 I must've forced mine, because I ended up spending close to $400 to replace all my gauges. :D
By Apexracing
#285857 Just replace the speed sensor already. If you tried multiple clusters then obviously thats not the issue.
By JohnAWESOME
#285858 This speedo is number 3. First one never worked until I resodlered the board on it. Second one started out ok just jumped around every once in a while. Third one got on here and asked if anyone had one and Imthabean made me a sweet deal it works fine just 11mph fast. If it was the speed sensor I should be getting a CEL. I will try moving the needle back.
By Apexracing
#285859 I still stand by my statment. But good luck.
By elrompetoto
#285860 omg let me just walk u thrue it its mad easy

step one take all the plastick of the speedo so u can have only the faces left

now grab a fork and put it under the needle

now push the fork out down so it will pop up the needle

iv done it 2over 20 clusters with no problem