ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Cadaver
#285312 :x I hate for my first post here to be a cry for help, but shit I need my car! It's my first car and I can't EVEN go back to bumming rides.
Alright, so it's worn out, 240k on an unrebuilt stock d15. My sedan was mos def ready for its first disabling blow.
I went everywhere today, turning the car completely off several times. All of a sudden when I try to start it just clicks, really fast making the interiors dim. All the lights, sounds, all that jazz works the car just isn't trying to turn over.
I end up pushing it up a hill and dropping second, busting ass home and trying again after I got back from school.
I'm really bummed, it sucks knowing freedom is just a push or screwdriver jump away, sure ain't no way to impress girls at 17.

Thanks y'all.
Oh and I've got a multimeter if anyone wants readings
Last edited by Cadaver on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By asianrob
#285332 hmmm check your battery connection...

check your grounds also if you have messed with anything under the hood.
By Cadaver
#285416 Cleaned and checked connectors, terminals. Just a little grimey. Turned over once today but not since I turned it off, weird.
I'm going to pull my starter and get it tested, hopefully it's just the solenoid.
By neo27ny
#285475 how is your battery? did you check it or have it tested?
By Cadaver
#285768 I ran a line to it but the starter failed to spin even a lil. Upon removal it was apparent mine was rebuilt several times. The entire casing was compromised, thank god I was able to get a starter at the pull a part. Got a warranty too!

Feels good.
By asianrob
#285769 :thumb: hell yea.