ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By cannibalcolio
#281621 Hey,

Recently ive noticed that my spedo is getting stuck at 0mph, but when I tap on the cluster it seems to work again for a short time, and sometimes it just wont work at all. Even worse is that my odometer wont read the right number nor will it change. All of the other gauges work just fine. I think it could be a loose connection somewhere but im not sure. Any ideas to what it might be?

:?
By teal_dx
#281644 Speedometers are a common issue with our cars. Usually it is the Vehicle Speed Sensor, located in the transmission, or the cluster itself. Since tapping on the cluster brings your speedometer back to life, I'd bet it is the cluster itself.
By HungRealLow21
#281646 i had a similar problem but when i would push hard on my trip reset the speedo would work so heres what i did

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-VSS-Vehicle-Speed-Sensor-Brand-New-/370527256933?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AHonda&vxp=mtr&hash=item5645254165

you seriously wont find the vss cheaper anywere else and at that brand new mines been working good for 4 months now no issue with speedo since!!!