ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By matt is (eg6)
#276407 does anyone know if you can tie into the negative and positive on your corner lights. that way every time you turn on your corner lights your fogs come on also? so you dont have to mess with the switch and fuses it runs strait from the bulbs to the wires on your corners..
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:does anyone know if you can tie into the negative and positive on your corner lights. that way every time you turn on your corner lights your fogs come on also? so you dont have to mess with the switch and fuses it runs strait from the bulbs to the wires on your corners..

Theres a way to do it. Idk how but my friend has it setup like that.
By Gustavo
RWMIII wrote:tap the positive from the fogs into the red wire on the corner light harness and just find a good ground for the fogs' on the core support.

I was gonna say that but i didn't wanna sound dumb. I figured it would work just how i have my fan hooked up 2 my corner lights. Everytime i turn my corner lights on my fan kicks on.
By matt is (eg6)
#276424 I understand how to do it i was the one that suggested it... i was asking if it could handle it or if its a fire waiting to happen? they have relays and im not sure what will happen if i by pass those relays by just connecting to the corners
By RWMIII
matt is (eg6) wrote:I understand how to do it i was the one that suggested it... i was asking if it could handle it or if its a fire waiting to happen? they have relays and im not sure what will happen if i by pass those relays by just connecting to the corners

It will be fine. This is how the guys with halo projectors run those rings.
By blk92hb
#276427 in the steering column the fogs are on a white and red stripe wire, cut it and tap it on the solid white wire. then the fogs will work when you turn on the parking light with the switch on.

check out page 3 on my build page :thumb: