ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Godspeed_eg8
#275877 so i was on ebay the other day and i came across chips for civic ecu's but im a bit 'iffy on this like they even have like spoon and mugen chip but are these real ones ? do they really do anything to your engine or even increase hp ? and how is installed ?

thanks for your help :D
By Aldo91
#275893 the only thing i trust ebay with is cosmetics for my car (sometimes) i wouldnt get a chip from ebay, i dont know much about all of this yet as i am new but just my two cents.
By Gold DA9
#275894 a tune is not something you just want to buy on ebay. I know my tuner doesnt do alot of basemaps mainly because you dont know the health of the engine. Also so many people get a basemap and beat the shit out of the car like its tuned and eventually fu<k it up.

a tune/basemap from ebay is a risk because you dont really know what it is. Dont know how the messed with timing or the fuel tables.
By poorman type-r
#275895 Never buy performance parts off of ebay!!! The ONLY thing I have seen last is a ebay turbo (not the kit, just the turbo). There is a reason why ebay is so cheap, it's because the cost to make those parts are even cheaper. Just think, a good pair of Headers costs 400 and up from an actual company while Ebay headers cost 100-200. Hmmm, I definitely wouldn't trust ebay on the computer management of my car. Just save up and spend your money on S300. Don't go cheap because you think it will save you a few bills. You will find yourself putting more money into your car once those parts fail, and then realize if you would have bought quality parts that never would have happened.