ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By vincsk2003
#274838 Help Help.....

Been driving 92-95 Honda Civic for many years. This is the first time I encountered erratic idling for my ride. This morning, the moment the engine is started, the engine has erratic idling between 1.5 - 2.2k rpm.

What is wrong now?
#274947 Have you recently touched the coolant system it could be a few thins possibly the iacv (on the back on your intake manifold) D and B are the same if you find one for cheap but before you go spending money make sure you have your coolant full and id bleed your coolant to see if that helps if cold squeeze the bottom coolant line until all coolant bubbles are gone. if hot you may have a 12mm bleeder valve on the top coolant to block part. which works kinda like a brake bleader but of coarse no need to pump.
By 92civic_vx
#274952 also check the fitv.
By vincsk2003
92civiclx wrote:also check the fitv.

What is fitv???
By vincsk2003
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:Have you recently touched the coolant system it could be a few thins possibly the iacv (on the back on your intake manifold) D and B are the same if you find one for cheap but before you go spending money make sure you have your coolant full and id bleed your coolant to see if that helps if cold squeeze the bottom coolant line until all coolant bubbles are gone. if hot you may have a 12mm bleeder valve on the top coolant to block part. which works kinda like a brake bleader but of coarse no need to pump.

Yes. Recently I replaced my coolant with new one. Just drain and top up new coolant.