ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By civic eg-k
#272239 [img][img]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/cuco_pix/DSCF2370.jpg[/img]

these 7 wires that are cut and need to know where they go?i have the headlights conected and turn signals so where do they go? what i dont have is a horn and a/c wire either.[/img]

i dont know how to resize sorry
By RWMIII
#272265 where exactly is that sub-harness coming from?
By RWMIII
#272281 can you take a better picture of where it is exactly located? like zoomed out from where the pic is now? that description is kinda vague.
By RWMIII
#272287 pic not showing
By hatchie
#272324 look like harness for ac the wiring plugs into a dummy plug that sits there if you dont have a.c

id have to double check mine but off top o head i think thats what it is
By RWMIII
hatchie wrote:look like harness for ac the wiring plugs into a dummy plug that sits there if you dont have a.c

id have to double check mine but off top o head i think thats what it is

That is def what it is.

here is a pic with the white dummy plug as stated(on the left hand side of the pic, bright white plug).

thanks 603jdm for posting the good pic :thumb:
By civic eg-k
#272353 What about the other 2 wires cuz there's 7 wire? 5 on the harness and too that continue on the nxt harness that runs down towards the pix if u can see In the pix it's blue and red and green and white on the far right. On the 1st pix.
By RWMIII
#272382 that should be horn
By hatchie
#272384 Yes those are horn wires
By RWMIII
#272428 here:

I highlighted the wires that you are needing for the cooling fans. As for the others you can source them from this diagram as well(for the AC).