ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Wicked
#271387 The cluster I put in my car has a low fuel level light on it and I want to make use of it. I was wondering where I could get a low fuel sender. Can I just pick them up at any auto store or are they something that would have to be special ordered? I don't think 92-95 came with OEM low fuel light except maybe the Si's or JDM model's. I know mine doesn't have the wiring, anyways can anyone point me in the right direction?
By RWMIII
#271981 Honda OEM part number: 37800-S04-305

Just swap out the existing fuel sender with the one listed above. You will need to run a wire from Pin A7(small connector) on the back of the cluster to Pin 3 on the fuel sender connector.
By chrono404
#272112 95+ Delsol's and DC Integras have low fuel lights. Its possible to get the sensor out of one of them if you find them in a junkyard.
By Wicked
#272116 I remember reading something about the DC's but it required some modification to fit in a hatchy, haven't heard anything about the sol's. I have a really bad floater needle now from my fuel sender so I should prolly just replace it with a new one anyways. Taking long turns or going uphill/downhill sometimes ill literally lose gallons of gas...Only to have it magically pop back up after I level out. Ive watched my gauge go from 3/4 a tank to almost empty...I can never tell what its really at...I've gone around 120 miles while the needle was under E the entire time more then once :? , got to the gas station and still had like a gallon left...I always tell people "My car makes gas, look at the needle rising its doing it right now!" :lol:
By Ecc0
#272129 It was my understanding that all eg's in Japan and UK have the wiring already fitted it's just some clusters didn't have them on them so is just plug and play. I might be wrong on this or maybe EDM and JDM only but possibly try it out before ordering any parts and save some cash