ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Gustavo
#271124 Needing ur guys opinion. I am stuck between either getting a Hondata s300 or a Fidanza flywheel. What do ya recommend me getting? I currently have a ClutchMasters stage 3 clutch with stock gsr flywheel. N i have a p75 ecu chipped n socketed with SST on my ls/vtec. I'm stuck wat should i get?
N i was wondering if anybody would b interested in trading Ecu's. I have a p75 chipped n socketed with a SST chip. Wanna trade 4 a p28. LMK.
By ohDirka
#271127 Tough decision indeed. I would have to recommend the Hondata. I would rather take care of the motor first then worry about it spinning up faster.
Last edited by ohDirka on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Gustavo
D15kid wrote:Tough decision indeed. I would have to recommend the Hondata. I would rather take take of the motor first then worry about it spinning up faster.

Thats wat I was thinking as well.
By bigJOE671
Gustavo wrote:Needing ur guys opinion. I am stuck between either getting a Hondata s300 or a Fidanza flywheel. What do ya recommend me getting? .

I would recommend getting the Hondata s300. I rather have the car tuned first. Plus you could learn how to tune your own car if you haven't already learned.

I'm working on how to tune my own car but i'm starting to get all the stuff I need.
By Gustavo
bigJOE671 wrote:
Gustavo wrote:Needing ur guys opinion. I am stuck between either getting a Hondata s300 or a Fidanza flywheel. What do ya recommend me getting? .

I would recommend getting the Hondata s300. I rather have the car tuned first. Plus you could learn how to tune your own car if you haven't already learned.

I'm working on how to tune my own car but i'm starting to get all the stuff I need.

Thanks 4 the input. :thumb:
By bks84
#271248 Kinda of an odd toss up...

Question: do you have AC or have any plans on keeping it/putting it back in?

If you are wanting to keep/reinstall I personally would just stick with the stock flywheel. Ive never been a fan of aftermarket flywheels, maybe mine was just too light, IDK but I didnt care for it.

I'd buy S300 over a flywheel though. Even though its a lil more $$$ than a flywheel its worth it to me at least.
By Gustavo
bks84 wrote:Kinda of an odd toss up...

Question: do you have AC or have any plans on keeping it/putting it back in?

If you are wanting to keep/reinstall I personally would just stick with the stock flywheel. Ive never been a fan of aftermarket flywheels, maybe mine was just too light, IDK but I didnt care for it.

I'd buy S300 over a flywheel though. Even though its a lil more $$$ than a flywheel its worth it to me at least.

I have no A/C but yes i plan 2 put A/C back on but thats way later down the road. N Hondata is way more than a flywheel. Just have 2 wait n see wat i get. :thumb: