ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By ForneyHatch
#270984 I know this question has probably been asked already, but does anyone have experience with RichTuned ECU's? I know its just a baseline map, but I want something that is reliable and I'm not interested in making huge gains. I just want an ECU or tune that will complement all the basic bolt on mods. Long term reliability is my goal because I want to road race my EG. I would appreciate any input. Thanks.
By chrono404
#270999 If this is the Richtuned from Washington state, I have heard nothing but good things about him. I heard he is one of the best tuners in the state.

If your buying a Chipped ecu from someone else then I wouldn't run that ECU. You want a Base map applicable your engine. The dude on CL will tell you anything you want to hear to buy his ecu.

If your going to have him install a Base map that wouldn't be a bad idea. It would be more ideal to have him tune for you or tune in the future. However I know quite a few people using his base maps, being quite faster and have been running on them 9-12months later.

Agian, this info is only good if its Richtuned or Richtuning from Washington State.