ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Honda_creeper91
#270275 Ok when i bought my car everything worked fine the power windows/locks all that
So one day i remove my front driver side door panel bcuz my inner door handle was loose so while im in it i fix the handle and the the metal arm for my lock tab bends a little and i bend it back and reassemble everything and hit my locks and nothing no noise like its trying to work or anything
The fuse is good and all so im clueless
*****NOTE: idk if any of your car do this but in my car and i remember my friends dc teg and my cousins ek, the driver door lock will NOT lock just by pushing it down, i have to pull the door handle and then it will lock

Any help is appreciated thanks
I want my power lox back :( :hehe:
By breez
#270300 yes the driver door does that lol its common .. are you sure you plugged the door switch back ?
By breez
#270385 maybe your switch went out ?? If you didnt touch anything else thats all I can think of at the moment lol .

you said all fuses are good and you had to bend the rod back..
did you damage the arm for your lock while doing that ? inspect that to

You are pulling your handle and pressing lock switch correct ?

do you have a friend that could let you use his switch to see if its that . If so try that and we will go from there .
By Honda_creeper91
#270388 Im starting to think it is the switch that went out
And yea when the locks worke i would have to pull the handle and then do the switch for the driver door to lock
By breez
#270392 Try switching it and if that doesnt work then something else got messed up when you bent the arm maybe
By Rufuseg8
#270482 Do all your other electrical powers work? such as power mirrors and windows?
By breez
#270497 x2 ^^

Something might have shorted