ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By martino
#28538 thought 'bout posting this one up 'coz i don't got the diagrams in the car no more and it took me hours to find these freaking pics. hopefully they help some people out :D

engine bay:

under-dash:

By york62
#28546 Nice find man!! I'm making this a sticky!
By york62
#28553 No problem man, I lost the one under my hood so this will help me and surly other people!! :woot: :woot:
By Split_second
#31391 WOW I NEEDED THAT FOR A FRIEND THANKS! :thumb:
By blueeg6
#50436 good looking out bro! :)
By CivicTypeR
#50463 Nice find bro :wink:
By stefan
#56649 Yeah, you the man :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
#59264 Good looks yashep. i had seen this but forgot to bookmark it. Much appreciated!!! :woot:
By OmarG
#95249 Man. this just saved my ass AGAIN!

Thanks for posting and sticking this!
By a94civicex
#192032 Nice find bro.... This defiantely now come in handy, since im missing my fuse box cover on the lower dash inside the car & missing half the layout for the diagram under the hood....
By bitcode
#218945 thank you very much for your post it is very useful , i just printed diagram under the hood :)
By hazetuk
martino wrote:thought 'bout posting this one up 'coz i don't got the diagrams in the car no more and it took me hours to find these freaking pics. hopefully they help some people out :D

engine bay:

under-dash:

need info on a 95 honda civic d16 y8 mini swap bro help out
By orangeEG
#262015 Fuse #23 keeps blowing on me as soon as it gets power, even blew a 30 fuse, any idea what could cause this... I unplugged my radio and disconnected power to my alarm and still she blows!