ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Salyourgoals
#262755 i need a write up or what to check on and why im having these wiring issues, let me begin i keep blowing my fuse to that controls my license place light, dash lights, and brake lights and just today my stereo stopped working it goes in and out but only when im opening and closing the the driver door, please help
By Greasedmonkey
#262771 find a FSM online and download it. Check the circuits for the systems that are acting up and work your way back to normal conditions.

Blowing fuses usually means shorts in the wiring.
By nvturbo
#263607 Check the wiring that leads into the door. In Hondas, several different accessories share the same power circuit. If they didn't do this, the fusebox would be 3x the size it is....if each item had its own circuit.
By RWMIII
Salyourgoals wrote:i need a write up or what to check on and why im having these wiring issues, let me begin i keep blowing my fuse to that controls my license place light, dash lights, and brake lights and just today my stereo stopped working it goes in and out but only when im opening and closing the the driver door, please help

Find a FSM like Monkey said. And if it is going in and out only when youre opening and closing the driver door then logically that is where the problem is related to, right? check the wiring going into the door, check to see if any are pinched or are being pulled tight within the wiring boot that goes from door to cab.