ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By toofast2bserious
#262565 well i have a 94 eg with a d16z6 and i juss bought i new ecu for it p28 chipped and the next day the car was running really off its rocker.so i thought it was the new ecu nope. i check plugs and wires nope so then i had the car running and then i wiggled the ground wire by the transmission and then engine came on cause my friend was in the drivers seat. so i reset the ecu and i wiggled it again and sure as sit the engine light came on and the burning oil smell came back. wow all that for a dumb ground wire really pesky lol.
By 1ACarlos
#262711 Yep,
Cars can sometimes be worst than women.
By suspendedHatch
#263402 I still prefer cars because they can be fixed. Women are FUBAR.

Women are like that old Civic that's been passed from one 16 year old ricer to another. Power steering belt and hoses removed, engine is bolted in with the wrong mounts and shift rods, ECU wiring is all tampered with, it's got a VTEC switch, a rad fan switch, radio is banging around loose in the dash, gauges don't work, bondo peeling off all over the body. Bitch has been abused and is carrying some major baggage.
By RWMIII
suspendedHatch wrote:I still prefer cars because they can be fixed. Women are FUBAR.

Women are like that old Civic that's been passed from one 16 year old ricer to another. Power steering belt and hoses removed, engine is bolted in with the wrong mounts and shift rods, ECU wiring is all tampered with, it's got a VTEC switch, a rad fan switch, radio is banging around loose in the dash, gauges don't work, bondo peeling off all over the body. Bitch has been abused and is carrying some major baggage.

FTW :thumb:
By unclecivic
suspendedHatch wrote:I still prefer cars because they can be fixed. Women are FUBAR.

why you gotta pick on my car man? [smilie=boxing.gif]
By LaosToaster
#264387 we pick up after the ricers lol. and show them how its done 8)