ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Honda4life
#260544 Ok I'm getting annoyed with this damn problem. My gas, temp, mph, rpm are all not working. I checked all the fuses and they are all good, replaced the reverse light switch that sits ontop of the tranny, checked my grounds, tried out my friends cluster amd doesn't work as well as checking if my cluster works on his car and it works for his car. My hazard lights work, but not my turning signals or reverse lights. My cluster on shows the battery when the key is in the ignition and on the on position and also my cluster illuminates. What going on here? Oh and my motor is a m/t d16z6
By asianrob
#260548 i had the same problem. check under the dash and check your "back up Lights" fuse its a 10A. that controls your cluster and your singals, and etc.

right now every works except your gauge cluster (other than lighting up and having the CEL and warning lights ) and signals dont work except for your hazards. right?

check that fuse under your dash.
By Honda4life
#260579 Yup you were right. It was the fuse for the back up. I thought I checked all the fuses numerous times, but I guess I missed that one. Kinda sucks because I went out and bought a new reverse light switch. Oh well, one less part I have to worry about. Thanks for the help