ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Classiccarsrule85
#256256 I am in the market for a new battery as the hatch i just bought didnt come with one so im taking the one out of my crx so i give myself reason to buy a new one :lol:

anyhow im looking for one that will withstand nys winters, racing high speed cornering possibly audio equipment nothing spectacular and will be able to be safely mounted in the inside of my crx or where ever i see fit so preferably somthing like an optima yellowtop but i dont know really what other options there are out there any help would be greatly appreciated
By deschlong
#256677 In Canada we just go to Canadian Tire and get one made to withstand Canadian winters - hah! (I even have a battery warmer blanket!). Here is the battery I use in my Civic and I have had little trouble with, even though if you read the reviews on the site they are mixed. I ran it in -40C in the Yukon (though I do plug my engine warmer & batt blanket in.) Your most important number you should be concerned about is the "Cold Cranking Amperes" rating - the one I have is rated 410CCA. If I had to do it again, I would get the Motomaster Eliminator rated at 435CCA, just because I do abuse my batt sometimes, plus I have added a buttload of electrical options to my ride.
By Classiccarsrule85
#256689 update went to autozone got a duralast yellow top for 100