ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Classiccarsrule85
#254141 well i just sold my parts volvo and have some money kicking around and well im thinking of doing a obd0-obd1 conversion perminant conversion....i.e. whole dash harness everything from the engine harness to the ecu harness to the doors....

now i remember seeing some of our fellow members across the pond with 91 eg civics and obd0 setups convert and well in my head i was thinking of doing the same thing however covert my crx to that of obd1 mainly just for ease of doing other things to the car in the future such as power windows and such as there are many ex's and lx's 92-95 then there are ef 88-91's in my junkyard plus i like how obd1 works more comfortable with it.

So am i crazy to attempt something like this i know it will be intense in some areas and not bolt in and go (whats the fun in that) but yea was just wondering what you guys thought of doing something like this?
By ImThaBean
#254178 Doesn't sound TOO horrible. Now, doing a OBO0 or OBO1 to OBD2b.. I'd walk away.
By Classiccarsrule85
#254203 yea obd2 blows in many ways lol

but yea i mean as the crx is designed differently then the eg i know im going to be doing some extending and struff like that but i planned on doing some other things like placeing the fuse boxes in an area i can get to without crouching down or anything like that easy access....