ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By kross
#252938 last fall took out the dash to paint it and i put it back in right before i parked it for winter, so i was getting it all ready for this spring and the heater doesn't work now. btw i never tried it when i replaced the dash. but i did find one plug that isn't connected to anything right now, its the one right in the center. i have the bottom connector but i cant seem to find the other one and i just thought id ask where it goes to before i go and tear the whole thing off again. any help would be great

:)
By chrono404
#252939 I remember that picture :lol:

What wrong with your heater? Fan doesn't turn on? Cant change from cold to hot? cant change which vent the air comes from? we need to know that info before we can really help you.

If its you cant change bewteen heat and cool the cable is probally not hooked up.

If its one of the others then you need all the electronics hooked up. If you can't find the cable then the dash needs to come out and the electronics hooked back up.
By kross
#252940 ya haha i kinda "borrowed" your picture. but nothing comes one. and im leading towards something not being connected. but that is the only connector that i can find not plugged in, i see the bottom part but where does it plug into? i cant find where the other plug is. does it go up towards the heater console or does it go towards to fuse box?
By chrono404
#252945 the bottom connector will connect to the only other plug in the picture with out an arrow on it. I'm not sure where it goes to.

The short answer is if you cant see the other end under the dash its got to come out so you can find where its gone to and replug it in. While the dash is out I would double check your Ground tab. The thread you pulled that pic from should have where its located at. I noticed strage things go on when that wasn't pluged in.
By kross
#252948 ok well i guess ill have to pull it out, but also when i was crawling under there i noticed mine was off so i plugged it in and still no heater. lol no easy fix for me... im fairly sure its that connector that is the problem though. also i broke off the little tab that holds the heater cable so im thinkin about just saying screw it and epoxying the cable sleeve thing right to the tab part