ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Dontothefloor
#252452 Okay guys so this is the way my spotlights are wired up but unfortunately for me they aint working..

At 1st i thought it may have been the switch but i decided to use my air con switch to test the theory... :thumbdown: ON THAT!

When i press any other switch in the car you can hear the noise of the power in the battery deadening but not with my spotlight switch? has any1 any ideas why it may not be sending power through. im stumped.. been trying to set them up correct for 3 days as our spotlights must have a seperate switch to pass our inspections. thank guys! Will answer any questions that may be left out just try me. :)[/img]
By Classiccarsrule85
#252490 relay issue?

your grounds are they seperated or set to one ? normally id ground both lights and ground the relay seperately and then run the postitive set-up....do you have to have a relay? if wanting to just pass inspection id hardwire it with a fuse to the switch
By Dontothefloor
#252791 Hmmm possibly the relay? im not so sure. i just cant seem to get it working.. they are set as one ground for both lights dude! :? you would ground even the relay? I never thought of that. i dont suppose you know where i could get instruction manual on fitment no? will it still work with the switch if i go the route of just fuse and no relay? :)