ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By ej0470114
#252333 So I'm figuring out how to re wire my Sterio cuz the last guy idk what he did but some wires where missing and i found this behind my cluster
its the wire harness right behind it
By Classiccarsrule85
#252334 to be on the safe side as its real easy to do id replace that harness it plugs into the fuse box and at the center of the dash i can get one for you out of my junkyard it can be done while the dash is in or out and would also give you back your oem radio plug and i also have the adapter harness.....

id say replace because something looks like it got hot and well you dont want your car to burn down or something bad happen keeping that in there
By suspendedHatch
#252340 Yeah pull the whole harness and put another one in.
By ej0470114
#252478 y didn't I think of that?..... Lol...... Will do then
By TOPIK3900
#259503 yeah replace it it looks like there was a pretty good short somewhere
By Honda4life
#259518 I'm having the same problem. Whoever owned my car before I did, they made the wiring look like complete sh*t. For example, the vtec wire is separately wired up from the engine bay to the ecu. Looks like a mess. Tryna look for a wire harness as well. This I think is the reason why my car idles low. I rebuilt the motor and head both and my car seems to idle low at times. I replaced the iac with a used one, replaced the tps, replaced the o2 sensor, replaced the fast idle valve. I dont know what else to replace, but maybe the map sensor. Anyway sorry to take away from your problem. Yea I would say just replace the whole harness before u end up with the same problem as me. Good luck
By 1ACarlos
#259566 I would put a new harness