ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By hondasrlife
#238228 so i got anew cluster w/tach for my hatch but the tach wont work and its the second one ive tried and i think its the chassis wiring...so i looked under the dash and ive got two wires cut i think they were cut when the previous owner put in a external tach...so if any one with any advice could give me their input it would be greatly needed :?
By hondasrlife
#238306 one of them is black w/white stripe and grey.. and the other two are black and red...the black w/white stripe and grey one goes behind the center console
By hondasrlife
#238649 ok so i went under the dash again today and the black and grey wire waz nothin but i got a black wire and a red w/black stripe cut going in to the cluster harness and i cant find any more cut or bare wires ..teal i know u did alot of wiring under your dash..btw the car is fucking sicccckkkkkk...butt....i really need help so i can get this car back on the road ................thnx peps
By hondasrlife
#238667 ok kewl ..i willl have to look for tht blue wire when after class
By hondasrlife
#238895 im thinkin tht my pin is in the wrong sopt so do u guys know which pin slot it is supposed to be in?