ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By sinceale
#234852 ok i was romping around in the eg, did a couple down shifts, hit the blinker to turn right then the whole dashboard went out, i mean the tachs the turn signals the clock and reverse lights. now i know the #15 fuse slot just happens to power all of these, so ithe first thing i did was relpaced the blown fuse in its home, started, everything worked, went to pull out of the local autozone ,hit the turn signal and the fuse blows again. so the second thing i did was i took out the hazard button from the dash, replace yet another 10a in that tiny home under the dash manage to get back up off the ground, started it up every thing works,except of course the turn + hazards due to them being unpluged. so my question is due i change the button on the dash or the relay under the hood. i've noticed other people on these fourms ask this same question but get no real answer. maybe one of you luckys sould fixed this before and could help me out.
By That One Dude
#234858 Try changing the bulbs. I know it sounds dumb, but if you use a bulb with too high of a wattage output, it could blow a fuse. Watts = Volts x Amps. If your amperage draw is too much with all the dash lights, etc running at the same time, pop goes a fuse.

Could also be the turn signal stalk. Plug it all back in and hit your hazard lights to see if te fuse blows there.