ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By jayEGR
#229608 so i just finish with my swap i have a b20b and i am running obd1 stock wires ,so i check my alternator and my friend said it was bad becasue when i look under the hood an pulled on the throttle it started to spark , so i changed it today and my car boggs and it takes time to pick up so my question is would it be a problem me running my p28 with this motor and if so what would be a good ecu? also i dnt know if its my fuel injectors wires if i mixed them up, for now it picks up slow when i drive then drives like normal but when it idles at regular and down shifting it startes sputtering has anbody had this problems need some help or advice :?
By {ikon}EM1
#229610 Congrats bro... post up some pics on ur build thread... but anyways the Ecu needs to be tuned cus its running off of the stock p28 fule maps... I know some people who tune street and dyno tune so hit me up... :thumb:
By jayEGR
#229611 alright but i need more info on it and i need to know if i can still drive it like this ,also i did post pics ikon there on my build :thumb:
By asianrob
#229656 if its a stock B20 id would try to run the P75 ECU it should make it run better.
By jayEGR
#229757 thanks asianrob but one of my friends was tellin me i could chip my p28 should i do that or should i see if or go cheaper with the getting a p75
:roll:
By JUICE
#229769 ^ either way is fine

drive it easy and only if necessary until you get it running the correct fuel/timing maps on the ECU.
By B20vtec-turbo
#229773 I have a p28 chipped with hondata s300 on my b20vtec turbo.

What injectors are you running? If they are peak and hold, you will need to wire in a resistor box...
By jayEGR
#229807 i am running everything LS intake mani. ,fuel injectors except my throttle body iam running my d16z6 ,but whats the gear box? and how much would it cost to chip my p28?