ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By ImThaBean
#229877 1995db7- so, if I see yoru diagram right, if I got some power mirrors I can just buy 3 12v relays and wire everything up that easy? are you tempting me right now?
By suspendedHatch
hatchie wrote:Yes that'd be perfect and I still want to be able to use the button as well...if possible and ill pm u?!

Yeah for that I need the factory diagram.

What are the wire colors coming off the switch?
By 1995db7
ImThaBean wrote:1995db7- so, if I see yoru diagram right, if I got some power mirrors I can just buy 3 12v relays and wire everything up that easy? are you tempting me right now?

yes sir that's how i had them wire up to the ignition,when the car was off the mirrors were closed and vise versa..
By hatchie
suspendedHatch wrote:
hatchie wrote:Yes that'd be perfect and I still want to be able to use the button as well...if possible and ill pm u?!

Yeah for that I need the factory diagram.

What are the wire colors coming off the switch?

Oh that's Wat u mean by factory diagram and they are from left to right

Black,black/yellow,blue/green,yellow/red,yellow,blue/black,yellow/black,blue/yellow
By deschlong
#231244 ^ I'm glad to see you guys are making use of my PFHM wiring diagram :)

I also posted on HT the OEM/HELMS wiring diagrams for the EK mirrors. 96-97 EK mirrors use the same relay as 92-95 so the wiring might be similar. In fact, they indicate a diode inside the retracting actuator which I did not know about. 98-00 use no relay at all. Everything's in Spanish though, .... sorry. :?
By hatchie
#231254 Yes it helping just need to still figure out my wiring to alarm
By hatchie
#232918 Any update on this? Jw no rush ..I called my alarm company and they offer an expander that offers a momentary output?