ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By ta72
#227164 Hi, I got this crx with a built b18c5 turbo from my ex shop partner,but can't seem to know what trans it's got in there. The label reads YS1-1042022. He told me it's a b16 for short gears,but i know there are different types of ys1's out there,so pleases help... Also my rpm works but the speedo don't work. the car currently has a stock 89 cable crx cluster on there. What do i have to do to make the speedo work? I looked at the transmission and it's got a vss sensor on there.I think this trans is originaly a cable type,but the installer installed a vss sensor for the quick install...Do i need to get a different cluster? If so what type fits best for this setup since this engine could handle up to 10k rpm??? I'm on a budget and would like to go the cheapest route...
By tbomber266k
#227226 for your speedo maybe check your dizzy or it could also be a bad cluster??? i had a similar problem. as for the other stuff..im not sure? i kinda have the same problem. igotta b18c1 with a b16 tranny but i have no vin..or sticker at all..im just going by what my homegirl told me when she dropped the tranny in. lol.