ECU, Wiring, Sensors

new cluster or fix old one?

N/A
100%
By newbie101
#225478 My ground wire is fine, all the wiring is fine. The lights don't come on, but it shouldn't be a bulb since it's all or nothing. I have a cluster at a junkyard I can get for 15$. Easier to plug and play, only 15 bucks in the hole if it doesn't work?
By JUICE
teal_dx wrote:$15 for a complete cluster is a good deal reguardless, especially if it has a tach :thumb:

x2

get the cheapy, then go over the back of yours very closely. people say that in some cases, you can go to town with a solder gun and bring them back to life...

btw, what junk yard has it? jacks? pull-n-pay? i'm not trying to swoop it, just curious. i'm pretty sure zerolift has some with tachs for like $60 or $80 and JDM EG6 clusters for like $100...
By newbie101
#225538 JUICE, i'm looking at pull and pay. I read it wrong, the bezel was around 15 but the full cluster is 21. Where is jacks? Only been to pull and pay. thanks for the responses
By egboydave
newbie101 wrote:My ground wire is fine, all the wiring is fine. The lights don't come on, but it shouldn't be a bulb since it's all or nothing. I have a cluster at a junkyard I can get for 15$. Easier to plug and play, only 15 bucks in the hole if it doesn't work?

15??? buy it for sure