ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#294004 ok i guess i have no choice but to find out the hard way.. :lol: :lol:

ill try and do a DIY if i can...but no promises :thumb:
By 94EG8
#297007 You can swap the electronics. The shaft/bearing plate assembly is different IIRC It looks the same, but the hole drilled for the pin that holds the 2 pronged drive piece is drilled in a different place so the timing ends up being WAY off.
By Virux
#350402 I know this is an old thread but thanks a lot, Teal. My coil pack went out leaving the grocery store, the photos really helped me understand how the distributor is assembled.
By NJB
#359549 First of all sorry for reviving an old thread.

In relation to the Key. I am assuming here as I am yet to rebuild mine but you must line those marks up when installing the rotor.

It looks like there is marks on the housing and key which would prevent you installing wrong. More than likely Honda installed everything then put the key on last.

I would install key last with rotor pointing at number 1 and matching up those marks to each other. Thoughts?
By teal_dx
NJB wrote:First of all sorry for reviving an old thread.

In relation to the Key. I am assuming here as I am yet to rebuild mine but you must line those marks up when installing the rotor.

It looks like there is marks on the housing and key which would prevent you installing wrong. More than likely Honda installed everything then put the key on last.

I would install key last with rotor pointing at number 1 and matching up those marks to each other. Thoughts?

Hi, sorry if I'm not understanding the question 100%, but the rotor will only go on the key one way. So as long as you take careful note to install the key correctly (not 180° off like I did the first time) then everything will be in sync. if not, it will be 180° backwards and an easy fix. :thumb: