ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By beerys95lx
#223555 my rear windows in my 1995 civic don't work i was wondering if and one has had this problem before and what i can do. and i think it met be the regulator but why would both not work and how can i test the regulator?
By 95c1v1c
#223610 If both windows won't roll down, then the problem is probably a shared source like the switch module on driver door. Is the child protection rocker switch in the wrong position? Are you able to use the rear switches and not the front switch? My guess is child protect switch on main control is on....
By beerys95lx
#223612 I've changed the switch and it did help and the rear switch don't work ether
By 95c1v1c
#223776 If you have changed the switch and it still doesn't work, sounds like a power distribution problem to me. I think the power for the rear windows is routed through the main switch....pull it out and check for damaged wires or a connector not plugged in all the way. I still think the child protect switch is the answer...does it show the red paint? Switch it and try both positions.
By beerys95lx
#224801 i think it meet be a ground because me lights down by the shifter won't work if the windows don't and the driver side window acts fun like it really slow to roll down and up. if anyone knows what ground that would be and were it at that it would be nice if you could tell me and i could check it out and see if thats it.
By beerys95lx
#224802 the switch shows the red paint and the pasenter window works fine it not slow or anything
By beerys95lx
#225005 work on the windows today it was 4 broken wires going to the driver side switch that was the problem all the windows have juice now and they all work but one has a broken window peace it the one that the window bolts to the plaste pick is broke going to buy one here and fix :woot: