ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By 93_GSR_ej1
#314871 Yes they are real edm headlights
there electronically adjustable
watch the videos
By SCREECHO
#316210 yours are so quiet! when I put mine in and got them working this spring I was thinking eh they are normal. but no, definatley need to take them apart now and inspect. :(
Had a evo 9 mr with adjustable and they were a little whiny but not bad.
here are my hatch lights
great write up by the way.
By 93_GSR_ej1
#316227 Dude, I can't seem to get mine to work. I wired them up almost exactly the same way you did. Except I ran my power to the fuse box as an accessory instead of tapping into that wire you had said too. Do you think that's why there not working? I haven't had the time to really get into it and troubleshoot. I was just looking for a little input from somebody who installed them and got them fully functional
By SCREECHO
93_GSR_ej1 wrote:Dude, I can't seem to get mine to work. I wired them up almost exactly the same way you did. Except I ran my power to the fuse box as an accessory instead of tapping into that wire you had said too. Do you think that's why there not working? I haven't had the time to really get into it and troubleshoot. I was just looking for a little input from somebody who installed them and got them fully functional

maybe a ground, or something. if you have power. give yourself some time to troubleshoot it, then let us know whats going on.