ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By LowTEC-Derbo
#56758 someone find me the stock buzzer one that goes ding dong ding dong ding dong.

I have yet to figure out WHERE this buzzer is. I WANT the OEM noise!

My old 89 accord had it but I couldn't figure out where the buzzer was.
By OmarG
#74041 Wierd, my stereo makes that noise. it beeps eight times when the key is in the inserted.

also, just wired this up today. Cheapest and handiest DIY imo. :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#74092 Integra's have that stock as well.
By Lincx
#74160 My old 1989year civic has that in stock (European version). I crashed that car and its still in my garage... Now i'm driving 1992 civic SI American version...
Maybe i can take it from my old car and put it in my Si? Question is where it is hidden? Any ideas? Thanks! :)
By khmer_gentleman
#77649 just added the buzzer today, works great. :woot: took me less than 5 mins, and it only took that long cause i was looking for a good spot to put the buzzer
By Joshsayswhatt
#87317 Definitely doing this. Battery died on my fiancé last week because of the lights being left on. What gauge wire did you use? 16?
By Joshsayswhatt
#87318 Definitely doing this. Battery died on my fiancé last week because of the lights being left on. What gauge wire did you use? 16?
By JDMD15B
#97292 wish i had of read this sooner i lrft my lights on yesterday at skool :x
By OmarG
Joshsayswhatt wrote:Definitely doing this. Battery died on my fianc� last week because of the lights being left on. What gauge wire did you use? 16?

you can use any wire you'd like. You could use a twist tie and it would still work.
By Vtec Civic 93
#97369 Just ordered a buzzer :D

Have left my lights on too many times.
By XangerissuesX
#116170 i just finished this. worked great, until i had to drive. turns out it buzzes constantly, ignition on or off. what is the problem? is every fuse holder supposed to be filled, because in the picture before, it wasn't.
By suspendedHatch
#116393 Well that's a crappy way of wiring it up (no offense to the OP). Here is how you should do it.

Connect your buzzer's positive wire to the white option plug. Connect your buzzer's negative wire to the orange option plug on the far right. You connect wires to these option outputs using a female spade connector aka quick disconnect commonly used for speaker connections.
By XangerissuesX
#116407 thanks for the help. i did it that way, i just grounded the second to the frame instead. would this cause that?