ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By projecthonda
this will help you "not to forget that your parklight is turned on" when you leave your car

One thing you'll need:
1. 12V Buzzer, you can buy it very cheap in a local electrical shop

Steps:
1. Connect the (+) of the 12V buzzer to 10A parklight fuse
2. Connect the (-) of the buzzer to any device that doesnt work while IGN (ignition) is off, e.g. wiper fuse
3. Test it!

it should buzz when the parklight is turned on while the ignition key is off..

***from our local forum :)
By Greasedmonkey
#21403 I think i am gonna use this one. i need it something fierce.
By chnzgoofball
#21415 dude.. wish u posted this up when i had my eg... i left my lights on so many times... :lol:
By projecthonda
chnzgoofball wrote:dude.. wish u posted this up when i had my eg... i left my lights on so many times... :lol:
you can do that on your next eg :thumb:
By teal_dx
chnzgoofball wrote:dude.. wish u posted this up when i had my eg... i left my lights on so many times... :lol:

the number of times I have left my lights on is probably in the double digits :oops:
By chnzgoofball
teal_dx wrote:

the number of times I have left my lights on is probably in the double digits :oops:

haha same here :oops:
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:

i left mine on the first day of school last year...felt like a dumb ass, so to make myself look more like a renob I push started it lol
By chnzgoofball
D15kid wrote:
teal_dx wrote:

i left mine on the first day of school last year...felt like a dumb ass, so to make myself look more like a renob I push started it lol

hahaha have u ever left the lights on when its raining? i did had to ask 3 of my co workers to help me out... cuz i didnt kno how to push start it.... my co worker did tho... luckily... :oops:
By york62
#21484 i am so doing this!
By projecthonda
#21501 you can post some pics of your DIY buzzer while your doing it, as a reference for our posters :D
By benskorner
#26818 god ive already had to jump mine twice in the past month. its embarassing when i have this beat up eg and my buds jumping me w/ volvo 850 turbo