ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Classiccarsrule85
#167474 Ok so im debateing on relocateing my battery fro better weight distribution. as well as making the engine bay a bit cleaner....

now ive seen it relocated under the front bumper into the trunk and stuff like that....just wondering if there are any other good ideas of where to put it....

also would it be a good idea to drop teh battery a bit low in the trunk area like cut a square hole in there and make a basket for it. weld it caulk it etc....

and if i ever did get a fuel cell was wondering if anyone ever thought of cutting out the sheetmetal for the rear seat bottom. in a way where you can still use it. buitl brackets and what not for the cell and then while doing that weld nuts and make a gasket type thing with window caulk drill holes in the peice you cut out bolt it back in and go......

but yea just wondering about those two things....
By Vti93T
#167933 one of my crew members relocated his battery to the trunk and just put it in one of those plastic battery boxes from auto zone..looked good..he just put it right behind where the tail light is on the drivers side.
By That One Dude
#167959 I have often thought about cutting out a 51 series battery sized hole in the trunk pan and having a box welded in place for a flush mount battery relocation in the trunk. Keeping things stealthy if you will.

Teal, I'm jealous of your PC680...I sooo want one, but I have no need for one.