K20 & K24
By realmendriveteal
#104706 Alot of rsx-s and 06+ civic si's 3rd gear syncros go out like quick as hell. there are tsb's on both acura and honda's for this problem straight from HONDA!

Good luck, and btw it's not that hard to repair w/ an experenced honda tech!
By ej2rey
#104717 Yyyuup...lol
By froshtyv
#104745 Y2M3 FTW!!
By JUICE
#104770 a jackass buddy of mine was tryin out the old speed shift or power shift (keeping foot on the gas while shifting) well ya we were movin pretty good till he went to slam 3rd and we felt the worse shutter along with a noise no tranny should make!!!!! wouldn't recommend doing that to any car! and definitely not to a 13 second type s. after a nice mechanic bill she shifts smoother than it ever did. :lol:
By rflindy89
#105089 Yeah my buddies mom 3rd gear syncro went out in her 06 Civic Si. God what a milf with a nice car
By hatchin06
rflindy89 wrote:Yeah my buddies mom 3rd gear syncro went out in her 06 Civic Si. God what a milf with a nice car

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Eg6H2D
#115779 Best way to fix the issue.. I got a buddy of mines out here. from teamXxXracing that has it done for you. well you take the actual synchros, brand new from honda or acura. send them to get cryo hardened thru teamxxxracing. com, and problem fixed for a while. better then not doing it at all no more grinds, pop out or anything. The synchros do mess up more on the K series trans. yes so that runs about close to 200 bucks with everyhting being sent over. and of course shipping to and from. This is the same price for all syncros and gears.

My bud Rob from TeamXxXracing has been running them with it for a while now, and has not had an issue since it was done..

Simply solution done right. :c)

check out the site.. www. teamxxxracing. com
By forcefedEG
#177202 girl firends cousin works for honda... he told me the same thing bout the syncros... def a big tsb on that :lol:
By M0N0C4M
rflindy89 wrote:Yeah my buddies mom 3rd gear syncro went out in her 06 Civic Si. God what a milf with a nice car
cant make a claim like that and not post a pic :?
By Benj
M0N0C4M wrote:
cant make a claim like that and not post a pic :?

x1 :eh: