By -EJ1- COUPE
#998 can u say balls
By chnzgoofball
vtec_gloucester wrote:love it.

EG + K20 + turbo = THE ULTIMATE HONDA

:D :lol:

i hella agree
By oscar m
#24143 thats like the god of any honda car hahaha.........
By Bouli
#24195 :o :o :o :o :o :o
By L4urenZ
#24198 that's nice :) to bad it's a drag strip racer :)

guess i like the normal circuit boys more then this ;)
By Chance
#24206 Thats soooo sick! Theres a guy here in AZ runnin an ek hatch with a K24 turboed ran a 10.9, wonder what this eg runs.....?
By ChicagoMike
L4urenZ wrote: to bad it's a drag strip racer :)

Sorry to disagree, but thats the best part of that car.
By york62
#24246 i want that car as a daily driver!! :woot:
By ohDirka
#24247 i went on the full-race site and they dont have this car listed on there, well at least one in this color
By stefan
#24294 Drag racing is a typical US thing.
I love driving tight corners and get bored at straights, so that would be circuits, not strips.
Matter of culture I guess.

To me, a car built only with the purpose to go fast in a straight line, is a waste of money and time, to you it might be the ultimate.
Though I don't mind seeing idiot fast cars once in a while ;)

EDIT:
Wich doesn't mean I don't respect all the effort someone has put into building his (/her/their) car, wich I do very much.
By ChicagoMike
stefan wrote:Drag racing is a typical US thing.
I love driving tight corners and get bored at straights, so that would be circuits, not strips.
Matter of culture I guess.

To me, a car built only with the purpose to go fast in a straight line, is a waste of money and time, to you it might be the ultimate.
Though I don't mind seeing idiot fast cars once in a while ;)

EDIT:
Wich doesn't mean I don't respect all the effort someone has put into building his (/her/their) car, wich I do very much.

Yeah, it just comes down to what you perfer. To me circuit just beats the hell out of your car. From the suspension, to the brakes, and definately the motor, it all get whooped on for long periods of time. With drags its generally just the engine that gets pounded for @12 seconds. To some, the straight line racing might be boring, to others its a VERY intense rush! It basically comes down to "how do you want your adrenaline rush"? :lol: