K20 & K24
By 92dxeg
#259117 he guys my boy is buying a hatch that had an h22 in it and he wants to put his k20 in it would it be able to pop the k right in cuz the passenger side mount is off and he had to cut the floor for the shifter. and stock harness in the car the k should go right in right ?
By kylenjdm93
#298323 ya he could just swap it in, make sure he buys hybrid racings k swap mounts because they r the only ones who have the adjustable option to clear the stearing rack, thats a nice option to have these days less cost on the swap as a whole..
By EJ1_MK
#298490 Sounds like its half done but there is a ton more than just mounts that he will need to put the motor into the car.
By kylenjdm93
By EJ1_MK
By kylenjdm93
#298517 I re did my brakes as well did a full tuck just makes sure an order your proportionijng valve if u go disc In the rears' I ordered my brake futttings through an outfit in Florida cost me 65
By EJ1_MK
#298518 Yeah I have disk already did all that last year and this year I am stepping it up to wilwood front 4 piston calipers and MC and a 99-00 civic prop valve.
By kylenjdm93
#298519 http://www.racepartsolutions.com/categories.asp?cat=2

Right here is the link

U can get bulkheads and an fittings from there all u need..... beats running fkin ss n bend them, just use flex lines
By EJ1_MK
#298520 Cool thanks
By kylenjdm93
#298529 I personally like hybrid racing they make everything in house and are always willing to help if u need wiring info head info I got it all I was a machinest for a few years till I hurt my shoulder but rebuilt lots of k s