K20 & K24
By Classiccarsrule85
#227863 Alright so ive been talking with this kid who is about a hour or two drive away from me apparently he bought a k20a3 engine trans and ecu from a repair shop/customization shop for his ef hatch and ran out of money decided to turbo it well....he told me 900 buys it everythings good to go the engine and trans where taken out because the customer put in a k24a swap....
It seems too good to be true but then again there are alot of desperate people out there during this time of year and when you want to get rid of something you want to get rid of it so just wondering your thoughts on if i should figure out a way to go ahead and get it or should i walk away because something dosent sound right a k20 partial swap for 900....idk lol i really never looked into a k swap i know it will be a bit of work and stuff but this is kinda what ive been yearning to put in my hatch just never had the 5k to do it and thats why it seems a tad too good to be true....
By jaydeem09
#227878 that motor isn't worth alot thats why he's selling it so much the sought after ones are the k20r, k20a2, and k20z1. the k20a3 came out of the ep3 which is a little bit slower than the rest of them.
By Classiccarsrule85
jaydeem09 wrote:that motor isn't worth alot thats why he's selling it so much the sought after ones are the k20r, k20a2, and k20z1. the k20a3 came out of the ep3 which is a little bit slower than the rest of them.

yea just discovered lol teh k20a3 really wasnt built for power but yea im not really sure......more then likely may just get a dohc zc and zc speed adapter plate
By Ajax1989
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:zc speed adapter plate

whats that?