H22A
By Ajax1989
xEGFERIOx wrote:
THIS MOTOR IS RATED AT 199 HP AND 161 TQ with an auto tranny because they only came in the 97-01 accord wagons (which came only auto) ... so imagine what you get when you slap your bseries lsd manual tranny, bwahahahahah, but too bad im still beakin in the clutch ... o well 200 miles to go! :woot: but i can feel her pull harder than my last duece

your puttin a B series tranny on your car??
can you put a B on a H??
or am i just readin this wrong..lol
By chrono404
94_jdm_ferio wrote:your puttin a B series tranny on your car??
can you put a B on a H??

H2B
Its an Adapter Kit to use B Series trannys with H/F Series Engines, They are not Cheap.
By Ajax1989
chrono404 wrote:
can you put a B on a H??

H2B
Its an Adapter Kit to use B Series trannys with H/F Series Engines, They are not Cheap.

tite, i didnt know they made those
By DavidCivicSi
#123094 what about to put H23 crank with rods in H22A block ?
By xEGFERIOx
chrono404 wrote:
can you put a B on a H??

H2B

Depends how you look at it bro ... its about 3-4k depending on prices of parts, but the way i looked at it is im not paying 4500 for a type r, but i can eat them up all day long!! and the h is so much cheaper to replace, from 700-900 off tigerjap, even cheaper on the streets ... how hard is it to find a gsr longblock for those prices?
By xEGFERIOx
DavidCivicSi wrote:what about to put H23 crank with rods in H22A block ?

i think this would still b a h22 seeing how its in a h22 block, buit youll have the stroke of the h23 ... im not all that into frankenstiens so sorry if not that helpfull ...
By misir00
#124865 instead of getting a H2B couldnt you just slap on a h22 tranny?
By Dippin_EG
#125113 ^^^ that sounds less pricey
By xEGFERIOx
misir00 wrote:instead of getting a H2B couldnt you just slap on a h22 tranny?

yea and no, i didnt have to ruin any of my chassis ... i had a lsd gsr tranny with all its components so the only pricey part was the $800 plate but its so worth it to me!
By misir00
#125196 yea sounds good, a little pricey buti dont mind doing a little cutting on my chassis
By xEGFERIOx
misir00 wrote:yea sounds good, a little pricey buti dont mind doing a little cutting on my chassis

not a bad idea thou that way you can always go back to stock, i look at everything in the long run ... but hey i bet i could of boosted my h series if i would have gone straight H but then what the fun in that?
By misir00
#125334 right now im looking into a h23a engine only
where can i get a ecu and tranny
i want to know if the h22 tranny will work for sure and what ecu's can i use?
By xEGFERIOx
misir00 wrote:right now im looking into a h23a engine only
where can i get a ecu and tranny
i want to know if the h22 tranny will work for sure and what ecu's can i use?

yes the h22 tranny will work for sure and im sure just a stock p13 will work for you, but youll have to use obd1 manifold, harness, injectors, youll add a resistor box ... im runnin a phearable.net chipped ecu ... and for parts locally or offline
By misir00
#125405 alright thanks man