H22A
By Death_Blooms
#94288 Bizzar's injector resistor mod as mentioned before. Less than $10 from Radio shack

Originally Posted by Bizzar from d-series.org
Locate the connector near the left (driver side) strut tower and remove the plug. Remove the wire loom and tape to gain acess to the black/yellow wiring.
Using a multimeter set to ohms, probe the yellow/black wire in the injector clip and the other end in the strut tower connector. If you use the alarm feature on your meter it will "beep" when you have found the correct wire. If it does not beep then you will see a low ohm reading.

Cut the wire and tin it. Tinning is adding solder to the wires to help make a better connection to the resistor we will be installing. I like to dip the ends in flux so the solder sticks to the wires better but you should not have a problem.

For a water tight seal and a longer lasting setup I recommend using heat shrink tubing. Place a piece of heat shrink over both ends of the cut wire BEFORE making any final solders to the resistor.

Solder each end of the cut wire to the resistor. It is non-directional so it does not matter which way the resistor goes in.

Seal up each connection with heatshrink. You did remember to put the heatshrink on before you soldered the wires right?

Now repeat each step for each injector wire. Take some zip ties or wire ties to make things a little neater. Tape the wires together and re-install the wire loom. If you want a really nice clean setup pick up a project box from Radio Shack and place the resistors inside and secure it somewhere to the body or the

By chrono404
#94289 Awesome DIY Article, What Mounts are you using?
By Death_Blooms
chrono404 wrote:Awesome DIY Article, What Mounts are you using?

Innovatives

Getting solid bushings for them soon :D
By Dippin_EG
#94309 Great write-up :thumb:
By ohDirka
#94354 Nice write up. I'll make this a sticky. :thumb:
By spiritR
#94360 nice this will help out my friend alot :thumb:
By Death_Blooms
#94370 I have my motor out at the moment. I'm going to use it as a chance for a photo opt of the mount I never got a chance to take a pic of as well as the shifter cables snaked through the rack :D Expect those tonight or tommrrow
By Death_Blooms
#94514 Pay no mind to the mess of my underhood reconstruction

By sneepereg
#141150 i would do a h swap but i got to keep my A/C
By Method
#141173 what did you do before you swapped to the chipped p28?? stupid egr..
By GSRSI
#166994 p13 ecu FTW!
By jrhdominos
#174055 Im actually looking into an h swap, but I am wondering, in the pic of your shifter with the trans cables hooked up, the black plate that you used... where did that come from?
By OleFolk
#217513 Why dont more people have H22swaps instead of K20swaps
It seems more affordable and just about the same amount of power
Im going for an H22
By x-racer
#218964 im going to be doing a h22 swap on my 4dr pretty soon.i just need to get the motor checked out and then i can proceed to move on forward.its a h22a that i found at my job and my boss hooked me up with the whole swap for 160 bux.im just hoping the motor doesnt have a crack sleeve or something.ill start a build sheet once i get a camera to post up pics.