H22A
By Sincere
sneepereg wrote:i would do a h swap but i got to keep my A/C

lol I live in Washington state so I can go with out it in the car plus when Im hauling ass I just let the wind cool me down lol
By Swamp_thing
#229444 Why cant the Accord/Prelude axels be used? Im gettin a H swap 2mrw...Im just wondering.
By Sincere
#229446 I thought they could be used or they might be to long. Dont know for sure but im just buy the mounts,axles and half shaft all together all for $570 brand new so im not worried
By Swamp_thing
#229451 I planned on buying everything new,i was just curious lol...I was lookin at the Hasport mounts,and the Hasport axels,but they want 299 for the axels and 444 for the mounts,money is not an issue,but im weigin my options here lol..
By Sincere
#229466 Well shit if moneys no issue buy those, the kit im planning on getting is by innovative
By Swamp_thing
#229602 i plannedon getting them,but b4 i drop the H in,im getting it fully built,sleeved,bored,port n polish head,n boostin itnprolly gettin it tuned on either Crome, NepTune or Hondata
By Sincere
#229623 How much is all that going to run
By Swamp_thing
#229708 around 4 grand before the tune,and the tune is another 3-500 bucks..but itll put out wayyy better numbers than a GSR lol
By 716_EG
#231888 Hey ladies and gents...This is Swamp_thing...had to get a new I.D lol...When i put the my H in,what belt do i get for it if i remove my PS?
By Dirtonaboi
#245126 I'm getting ready to do the swap, I'm waiting on shifter and cables to arrive. Should be here any day. I should have the axles this week. I'm going to follow the instructions posted here and in the DIY post as well. I'll post pics on my progress! Dirt out!
By cjw_89
#263808 ok so you used innovative mounts for the h22 swap.What if i want to use a f22 gearbox what mounts do i opt for then ?
By jigga36
#264291 I think you can use the same mounts since the F trans bolts right up to the H block
By Null3D
#307377 i have herd you dont need a resistor box. one of my friends said he has never ran one. why would u have to run one ?
By jigga36
#307378 The h22a4 does not need the resistor box. The box controls the injectors. So 92-96 h22a needs it. 97+ does not need the box