H22A
By boosted94
#88951 Just cause its different doesnt mean you shouldn't do it.
im sure theres a few out there stop hiding. :lol:
By ej2rey
#88959 F series?
By boosted94
#89047 yes f series, i have one in the works would like to see any others maybe get some ideas
By ej2rey
#89054 Oooh yes! I would love to see that too.

Sum day ama do an f series project myself but for now I'll just finish my d.
By RevinEK
#91008 oh ya the infamous DOHC F series, post some pics ya dink so u can prove this things existence :weee:
By Dippin_EG
#91032 yeah, ya dink lol :lol:

j/k
By colpitts
#91103 apparently i couldn't image tag the pic with the HTML codes.. oh well, this'll work

:thumb:
By Method
#91118 thats crazy looking pipe work.
By Gorveatt
colpitts wrote:Image

I love that EK, i have a pic from Speed Sport on my computer some where of it .

By colpitts
#91177 Yeah, there is definitely some wicked work done on that one... well worth the price he is asking for it IMO..
By ej2rey
#91225 That shit looks like an h series tho.
Either way looks super clean
By egsedanguy
#91240 wow never thought bout that engine. whats the power out put? or is an b series better? whats it take to get on in the eg?
By colpitts
#91243 more power then a b series, and its the EXACT same motor as the H, only non-vtec. because vtec is gey, lol. I like underdog stuff, motors are no different. Singlecam non-vtec is about as low on the pole as you can get, now i wanna get power outta one :)

and as far as the swap goes... You'll need integra axels and an accord halfshaft or something comparable.. plus the mounts, an outfit like hasport is your best bet... plus you'll need to do the regulars like run wiring etc.
By ohDirka
colpitts wrote:more power then a b series, and its the EXACT same motor as the H, only non-vtec. because vtec is gey, lol. I like underdog stuff, motors are no different. Singlecam non-vtec is about as low on the pole as you can get, now i wanna get power outta one :)

and as far as the swap goes... You'll need integra axels and an accord halfshaft or something comparable.. plus the mounts, an outfit like hasport is your best bet... plus you'll need to do the regulars like run wiring etc.

Uhm they made the F-series in vtec. The F20B

and from what I have read if you want to build a serious all motor single cam then the F22a is the way to go. Bisimoto is a company that backs that fact up.