Stock = 19.5lbs :thumbdown:
3-peice = 9lbs :thumb:

By Classiccarsrule85
#96017 nice very nice
By boosted94
#96197 more to come..
-machined crank pullys(alt only)
By ShiftyEJ1
#99901 Well, I guess I'll make this my second post. I plan on doing an f20b in my coupe.

From searching and getting info between these 2 motors (H22/F20B) I havent found too many major differences. It's just a destroked H22 after all.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2018500

This guy put together a good list on the similarites of the 2.
By boosted94
#101617 Does any one know if the monstrocity of an intake manifold is going to fit in my hatch?
By Matt.M
D15kid wrote:
colpitts wrote:more power then a b series, and its the EXACT same motor as the H, only non-vtec. because vtec is gey, lol. I like underdog stuff, motors are no different. Singlecam non-vtec is about as low on the pole as you can get, now i wanna get power outta one :)

and as far as the swap goes... You'll need integra axels and an accord halfshaft or something comparable.. plus the mounts, an outfit like hasport is your best bet... plus you'll need to do the regulars like run wiring etc.

Uhm they made the F-series in vtec. The F20B

and from what I have read if you want to build a serious all motor single cam then the F22a is the way to go. Bisimoto is a company that backs that fact up.

The F22B1 as well, which was the first F series to get a vtec.
By boosted94
#103087 Spoke with my Tuner tha other day he confirmed my thoughts on the 880cc injectors the dummy who built my D used "what size are they?" he said. Too much fuel= poor driveability.

Pulled the injectors out of my F today cant seem to find what cc they run at, anyone have an idea? teal?
they are honda IPT 4006 they were on the motor when i got it guessing they are used in the prelude the motor comes from.
My tuner was curious to see if he can make them work thanks.
By SiWannabe
boosted94 wrote:Spoke with my Tuner tha other day he confirmed my thoughts on the 880cc injectors the dummy who built my D used "what size are they?" he said. Too much fuel= poor driveability.

Pulled the injectors out of my F today cant seem to find what cc they run at, anyone have an idea? teal?
they are honda IPT 4006 they were on the motor when i got it guessing they are used in the prelude the motor comes from.
My tuner was curious to see if he can make them work thanks.

240 cc, same as H23 and F22a injectors.

Trying to talk my girl into a cammed F22 for her coupe, would be cheap and fast. I am camming my F22 with a Bullfrog cam I got from a local cheap, but its in my Accord so I don't know if you'd wanna see it.
By boosted94
#208512 is that your swap? and if so whats up with the map sensor wires?? :?
By Fzn14
boosted94 wrote:Flywheel weigh in.

Stock = 19.5lbs :thumbdown:
3-peice = 9lbs :thumb:

my H22 was the 1st one i have ever done a lightened flywheel with...and i must say...i like the difference :)