H22A
By speeeedfreak
#74077 I have finally decided on my engine swap and it is going to be the big H series. I have done a lot of research on it and have seen there can be problems with the tranny and the axles fitting in the EG hatch.

I have read about an H2B kit, but they all seem to be over 1k. Plus, my car is a shell so it does not have a tranny or anything but it is a 5 speed. Looking at H-Motors online they sell a complete change over kit for $2199.00

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc200 ... item=30017

With the swap it says you can get Hasport motor mounts for 450 and a LSD tranny for 300 with the correct axles for the civic if you specify that it is for the civic.

So my question is, would I be better off ordering the swap and getting all that stuff?? Or would it be better to buy the H block and try to find a B series tranny and buy the H2B kit?? :?
By Method
#74109 price it out, and see which benfits you more, piecing it all together or getting the kit.
By speeeedfreak
#74150 Well from what I priced out, it seems that either way I would be spending about the same amount of money. So i was hoping someone on here had experience with an H-Swap and could direct me on which route to go