H22A
By grunt2001
#54534 well saturday i dynoed my hatch, the numbers looked like shit. i have 4 cel, iat,map,tps and o2, while we were dynoing the shop said the aem intake i had :x was starving the engine for air also what hp to the wheels should be expected untuned on p13 my numbers were 147 torque and 163 hp to the wheels :x
By Method
#54562 why did you waste money going to the dyno when you have cel's on. your car will run 100% better when they are fixed. when my cel was on, i only got to 6700 rpm, and vtec didn't work. fixed cel and boy does it scream. fix your cel's and you will get better numbers.
By ChicagoMike
#54571 I dont think you're that far off from where you should be. The CEL's are killing you though, after all is fixed I see you somewhere in the mid to high 170's with HP, and mid to low 150's with TQ.
By grunt2001
#54696 wasnt wasting money buddies civic hit 9s so he had a bbq and we all dynoed for free car in the shop getting codes cleared
By bankxi
#58621 cel's = ?
By MR.E
bankxi wrote:cel's = ?

check/ engine/ light
By sdots
#68403 That's not bad if it was for free. Definitely have those CEL's corrected though. Make sure all sensors are working correctly. Don't always depend on the CEL light. Even if you TPS is positioned incorrectly, it may not recognize as a malfunction but will continue to create incorrect readings, which in turn will mean you fuel will be running like crap. If you configure them all correctly you'll feel your engine become more responsive and in and out of VTEC is easy as anything. With a CEL it'll just jump into "limp mode" safety mode and that's that. Keep us updated when you get the chance to get it rolling roaded again.