H22A
By chrono404
#53507 I assume you are talking about when you launch.

Helpful Driving Tips:
- Practice Launching, Find what RPM you can launch at with little wheel spin. Keep Practicing, Its hard to get a Perfect launch, However with practice it will be rewarding.
- Don't launch over the RPM you find, all it will do is make you slower and give wheel spin/hop. This might be enough to let a less Powered Car beat you in a drag Race.
- If you Spin your Wheels after launching, Don't hold your foot in it, back off the gas a little(not all the way) and then re-apply full throttle. You might have to do this all the time in 1st gear no matter what you do.
- Warm up your tires before you take off.

Helpful Car Modifications:
- Get Stickier Tires or Drag Radials to grip better.
- Run Studded tires on your fount wheels. This may be illegal at certain times of the year, However Studded Tires are awesome for Launching.
- Get and Install a Traction Bar. I have never personally used One, However I have heard only good things about Them.
By B18cDelSlo
#53531 traction bar eliminates ALL wheel hop! at least mine does anyway. It is my favorite mod and I'm boosted, still my favorite. Now I just smoke the tires off the rims :-/
By Method
#53568 what is a traction bar?
By grunt2001
#53582 yes from a launch, i should of said that, i also have falken azenasas tires, im gonna get a traction bar for sure
By IdealPerformanceIndy
chrono404 wrote:I assume you are talking about when you launch.
- Run Studded tires on your fount wheels. This may be illegal at certain times of the year, However Studded Tires are awesome for Launching.

In the snow?

Anyway, the Falkens are the likely culprit here, as I'm assuming that with an H22 swapped he has a stout mount. You've got too much grip for the rest of the setup, so traction bars it is...

The regular all-season Falkens on my H22 have no chance in hell at grip, they just spin.
By bankxi
#58622 are you running a lsd box that would help
By IntegraDA05
chrono404 wrote:I assume you are talking about when you launch.

Wow. Are you serious? Studded Tires. GTFO! ha

Traction Bars Slicks Axles&Clutch.
Launch that hoe at 7k&your set. No more Traction Issues Period.
Chris.